Only We Guarantee 100% Spyware Removal
Over 200,000 Fans On Facebook
ZookaWare Trusted Partners
- 3 Step Scan, Detection And Removal.
- Detects Over 280,000 Spyware Threats.
- Daily Spyware Updates.
- Blocks New Spyware Infections.
- Manual Or Automatic Updates.
- Compatible With All Browsers.
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Spyzooka has no ads, popups or bundled software and fully uninstalls by clicking Start > All Programs > select Spyzooka and click Uninstall.
24/7 U.S. Based Support
Includes global 24/7 unlimited phone, email, live chat and remote access support from ZookaWare’s dedicated support team in Anchorage, Alaska, USA. Call us right now if you have questions or to place your order over the phone!
- New Zealand0800-452916
ZookaWare Support Stats - August 2014
- Average Live Chat Response Time:18 seconds
- Average Email Response Time:33 minutes
- Average Phone Call Resolution Time:5.4 minutes
- (includes hold time)
100% Spyware Removal Guarantee
We receive SpyZooka spyware reports every day. Combined with other spyware research methods our unique approach helped us build an industry leading spyware database of over 280,000 spyware threats.
If your spyware is not removed on the first SpyZooka scan follow the 4 simple steps below to receive a free spyware update in less than 24 hours that removes 100% of your spyware.
- On the SpyZooka Status screen click “Scan Report” to create your PC spyware report.
- Include your email address and any notes about your problem and Click “Send Report” to send the spyware report to us.
- SpyZooka spyware experts examine your spyware report and update SpyZooka’s spyware database. We email you when your update is complete and you simply click SpyZooka’s “Update” button to download the new spyware database.
- Run a SpyZooka scan to remove all spyware.
SpyZooka’s spyware removal guarantee includes: spyware, adware, keyloggers, trojan horses, worms, malware, hijackers, dialers, unwanted toolbars, rootkits, rogue antispyware, rogue security programs, botnets and unwanted browser plugins.
Methods of Detecting Spyware
The three standard methods of detecting spyware are File Names, CRC32 and MD5. CRC32 and MD5 are both “hashing algorithms” meaning they generate a unique identification signature also called a “hash” for every file on your PC.
Examples of each detection method:
- Example File Name: spyzooka.exe
- Advantage: Fastest PC scanning
- Disadvantage: Won’t detect spyware designed to automatically change file names at a set interval.
- Example CRC32 Hash: 009db569
- Advantages: More accurate than file name only, 32-bit Hash.
- Disadvantages: Not as accurate as MD5 and slower scanning than File Name.
- Example MD5 Hash: 3492f626e9eb9b4396da4237ea776200
- Advantages: Most accurate scanning method; 128-bit Hash.
- Disadvantage: PC scanning is slightly slower than CRC32.
100% Accurate Detection
A file name is easier to change than a person’s name but an MD5 hash is like a person’s fingerprint - it cannot be changed because it’s unique to that file. Meaning MD5 hashes are the most accurate way to detect spyware.
MD5 is still studied 20 years after its invention by MIT professor and world renowned expert cryptographer Ron Rivest. MD5 is the best algorithm for antispyware software to detect spyware while avoiding false positives because of its combination of speed and accuracy..
SpyZooka prevents false positives while removing difficult name changing spyware by using both file name and MD5 detection.
3 Step Scan and Remove
SpyZooka’s scanning and removal process:
- Click the Scan button.
- SpyZooka scans your PC.
- Click the Take Action button to remove spyware.
SpyZooka Only Detects Malicious Programs
SpyZooka doesn’t detect safe cookies to give the appearance that there is more spyware on your computer than there really is. We only detect real advertising cookies that track what you do online and display ads to you.
We don't detect programs you want on your computer and we don't believe in complicated rating systems. We only detect and remove spyware. SpyZooka doesn’t remove or block any legitimate programs.
- Detects over 280,000 spyware threats with more added daily.
- Secure file shredder built to U.S. Department of Defense standards.
- SpyGuard system blocks both known and unknown spyware threats.
- 3 scan modes enable fast and comprehensive spyware scanning.
- Fully automated scanning and removal with the ability to schedule scans daily, weekly, and every time your computer starts.
- Custom scanning allows scanning specific files and folders for spyware.
- System Explorers allow you to view and edit ActiveX, Internet Explorer Browser Helper Objects, Internet Explorer Toolbars, Shell Execute Hooks, and Winsock Layered Service Providers
SpyZooka is Compatible With all Browsers
SpyZooka’s SpyGuard system is enabled by default and prevents future spyware infections. SpyGuard blocks common spyware entry points and protects your computer’s domain name resolution system.
SpyGuard is compatible with all browsers including: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.
Free Bonus - 50 Computer and Internet Tips
- Order SpyZooka and you’ll receive our special 66 page report for free.
- What can you do if you start having keyboard problems and compressed air doesn't work?
- Is there a way to create strong passwords for more than one site that I'll actually remember?
- Have you ever totally deleted a file you wanted to keep, and emptied the recycle bin? Many of these can be recovered.
- And many more tips inside.