The nalcli.dll file is part of SMS Client – Base Library from the Microsoft Corporation. The file enables the configuration of the SMS client. It is used for both Advanced Clients and Legacy Clients. It does the following
• It allows you to manage a local copy of the correct Client.msi for future repairs.
• It supports International Client Packs (ICPs) by implementing multi-language client installation
• It gives you “Checkpoint Restart”
• When a client installation or upgrade fails, it gives you feedback.
• If client.msi fails, this will continue trying to download and install the Advanced Client.
• It will repair previously installed clients.
SMS Client – Base Library
File Not Found
The nalcli.dll error is a known registry error. Like most registry errors, your computer will still be able to run. However, it will not allow one or more features of the program to work. In some cases, registry errors will not let the program run at all. You will need to fix the nalcli.dll error before the program will work correctly.
Most likely, the error occurred during the reinstallation process. However, registry errors do occur without warning and for no apparent reason. Sometimes the files are just damaged making it impossible for Windows to read.
Resolving the nalcli.dll error can be achieved in two ways.
1) You can uninstall and reinstall the program affected by the error. In most cases, this clears the error. But it does not repair any other registry errors on your computer.
2) You can use a registry cleaner to solve the error. ZookaWare PC Cleaner can scan, detect, and repair 100% of registry errors in just a few minutes. Plus it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Therefore, you know it will get all the errors and have your computer running like new again.