The qbobjproxy.dll file is part of Quickbooks from Intuit, Inc. Quickbooks provides a series of software programs to help business keep track of everything financial. Basically, with this software you can track every penny you spend and every penny you receive. It will create all kinds of graphs, charts and what-have-you to get you the most in-depth reporting any business could ever want.
File Not Found
The qbobjproxy.dll is a registry error. The error has been known to make spyware give false positive results. You will notice this after each time you use Quickbooks. Your anti-spyware may warn you that Quickbooks is trying to create Common Name.
The error may also affect some operations of Quickbooks. You will need to resolve the error for Quickbooks to function at its best.
Manual removal of the error can be achieved by uninstalling and reinstalling Quickbooks. Remember, before you uninstall Quickbooks to back up all your files. These files include:
• QBW = QuickBooks Primary Data File
• .QBB = QuickBooks Backup File
• QBA = QuickBooks Accountant’s Copy File (May also be a .AIF [Accountant’s Impot File])
• .QBA.TLG = Transaction log file (for accountant’s review copy)
• .QBM = QuickBooks Portable Company File (for version 2006 and above).
• .QBI = QuickBooks Crash Roll Back File
• .QBX = QuickBooks Accountant Transfer File
• .QDT = QuickBooks UK Accountancy Data File
For a faster and more effective way of removing registry errors, try ZookaWare PC Cleaner. ZookaWare PC Cleaner will hunt down and fix every registry related error on your computer. In just a matter of minutes, you can have all the registry errors gone and be back in business.