The process coolbucky.dll is a component that is included in the software COOL Component Libraries. The coolbucky.dll file has a file size of 114,688 bytes. This process was first detected for its operation on the 30thth day of August 2005. The coolbucky.dll file is trusted to be neither non-malaria nor a Trojan product.
The coolbucky.dll application is also acknowledged in the file named CoolBucky Component Server. This process is a testing system that employs a server model that is composed of:
* One or more servers that are configured to link in a standard format to the user interface.
* A test equipment component that is able to communicate to at least one or more servers that are in a non-standardized format that is particular to its test equipment component.
* At least one server that is comprised of a connection server and a test component server that enables the user interface to supply scripts to the test server.
* The test server is able to configure a transmission of such commands in a standardized layout to the test equipment server.
* The component server generates one or more functions in a non-standard form.
The coolbucky.dll module, which is namely a component server, works, to be a site system character that is equipped by an SMS site that runs another SMS component installed by the SMS Site Component Manager.
The module coolbucky.dll comprises one of the famous instant web messaging systems ICQ. ICQ is also host’s video and audio chat that enables SMS message sending for supported networks, and it can work for transferring files.
Coolbucky.dll is created by:
America Online Incorporated
AOL Support Site
Known file path:
C:\ Program Files\ Netscape\ COOL\ coolbucky.dll
What is a DLL?
Your operating system comes pre-installed with Microsoft DLL’s and most third party programs also install DLL’s.
DLL (Dynamic Link Library) is Microsoft’s implementation of the shared library concept. Meaning there’s a DLL library on your computer and each DLL can be shared among different Microsoft and third party programs. This shared library method helps your computer run faster by having fewer operations running at the same time.
When a DLL is missing or corrupt it may show an error message and programs may fail or crash.
Because DLL’s are shared, one missing or corrupt DLL may affect multiple programs on your computer.
We Guarantee To Solve Your Coolbucky.dll Problems
Most non-Microsoft DLL’s are copyrighted so downloading them from other websites or software is often illegal and bundled with spyware or other malicious programs.
Our ITZooka software contains Microsoft DLL’s and will detect, download and install missing or corrupt Microsoft DLLs. However, fixing non-Microsoft DLLs like coolbucky.dll usually takes some expert knowledge and manual work.
We’re experts at remotely fixing coolbucky.dll errors, spyware, viruses, slow computers, browser problems and more on all Microsoft Windows operating systems.