We Solve Eax.dll Error Problems
The file eax.dll is an application registered to Creative Technologies. The eax.dll module is part of Creative SoundBlaster drivers. The component eax.dll is related to Windows COM (Component Object Model) audio eax for games.
The Unified Interface of EAX oversees the EAX program in applying its Environmental Audio features in functioning on any given PC platform by translating EAX calls to the most suitable interface available.
The eax.dll function EAXDirectSoundCreate. Version 2.0 of Environmental Audio Extensions for DirectSound3D was updated July 8, 1999.
EAX Wrapper Interface defines DirectSound using DirectX version 7 and 8. The EAX 2.0 has predefined ListenerProperties listed as follows:
* long lRoom – – low- level frequencies of room effects
* long lRoomHF — high- level frequency to low level frequency also of room effect
* float flRoomRolloffFactor
* float flDecayTime – – decay time of reverberation of low frequencies
* float flDecayHFRatio – time ratio of decay from high frequency to low frequency
* long lReflections – – initial level of reflection of room effect
* float flReflectionsDelay – – initial time delay of reflection
* long lReverb – amount of late reverberation in the room effect
* float flReverbDelay – – ratio of late delay time of reverberation to starting reflection
* unsigned long dwEnvironment – – determines entirety of listener properties
* float flEnvironmentSize – – dimensions of environment in meters
* float flEnvironmentDiffusion – diffusion and dispersion of environment
* float flAirAbsorptionHF – – level every meter measured by every 5 kHz
* unsigned long dwFlags – – changes the parameters of properties
As is the norm, these functions may be updated for EAX Versions.
The file eax.dll provides the instructions encoded in Creative SoundBlaster drivers-specific language when it needs to communicate with the sound card. Audio cards of SoundBlaster may not function appropriately if the file eax.dll is deleted, missing or corrupted.
The eax.dll module increases the audio performance via by improving the positional accuracy and especially the elevation on the vertical plane resulting in smoother movements and rotations.
In audio streaming the eax.dll module is directly communicating with sound cards that bring real and seamless environmental audio performance.
The latest version of Creative SoundBlaster driver is EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD. EAX drivers are specialized for gaming audio by enhancing audio performance in 3-D through predictive and real-time correction of all positional delay possibilities and comb filtering, or the pinpoint elimination of irrelevant audio artifacts.
Eax.dll is created by:
Creative Technology Ltd
Known file path:
C:\ Windows\ System32\ eax.dll
What is a DLL?
Your operating system comes pre-installed with Microsoft DLL’s and most third party programs also install DLL’s.
DLL (Dynamic Link Library) is Microsoft’s implementation of the shared library concept. Meaning there’s a DLL library on your computer and each DLL can be shared among different Microsoft and third party programs. This shared library method helps your computer run faster by having fewer operations running at the same time.
When a DLL is missing or corrupt it may show an error message and programs may fail or crash.
Because DLL’s are shared, one missing or corrupt DLL may affect multiple programs on your computer.
We Guarantee To Solve Your Eax.dll Problems
Most non-Microsoft DLL’s are copyrighted so downloading them from other websites or software is often illegal and bundled with spyware or other malicious programs.
Our ITZooka software contains Microsoft DLL’s and will detect, download and install missing or corrupt Microsoft DLLs. However, fixing non-Microsoft DLLs like eax.dll usually takes some expert knowledge and manual work.
We’re experts at remotely fixing eax.dll errors, spyware, viruses, slow computers, browser problems and more on all Microsoft Windows operating systems.