Highly dangerous backdoor Trojan program Win32.Mapsy enters through port 6754 and will copy itself into your system folder. The file is named SysMap.dll and it is 31,232 bytes. Once it has invaded, it will perform a host of functions. They include:
- Capturing the contents of your computer screen as a JPEG image file
- Delivering system information to the hacker
- Installing an FTP server. This allows the hacker to use your computer as a temporary storage device
- Opening and closing your CD drive
- Intercepting confidential information by capturing your keystrokes
Remove at once.
In order to manually remove Win32.Mapsy, you must kill all running processes. This can be initiated through Task Manager. Then, you must locate, identify and remove all remaining files. Another faster and reliable method of removal can be achieved with ZookaWare PC Cleaner.
Manual removal is time consuming and complicated, while ZookaWare PC Cleaner can be as easy 1-2-3. ZookaWare PC Cleaner is updated daily in order to make sure you have the latest and best technology to ensure your protection. When others only offer partial protection, ZookaWare PC Cleaner will keep you safeguarded for good.