NetNucleus is a division of Mirar Advertising Agency. If you were fooled into believing this toolbar would be of benefit to you, you know now that it’s nothing more than a nuisance.
NetNucleus is a BHO that installs a toolbar onto your Internet browser. Once installed, this toolbar gathers information about your browsing habits and then creates and displays ads based on the keywords used for searching the ‘Net. NetNucleus is also capable of hijacking your home pages and redirect them to third party affiliates.
If you’re not sure what all of this means, here are a few ways to detect if your computer may be infected with a malicious threat:
• When you attempt to performance a search, it takes forever for the pages to load.
• When you type in a particular keyword, the results you get are not what you requested.
• When you reboot your computer it takes longer to get to your home page.
• Your home page is not what you originally set it as.
• You are bombarded with pop-up advertisements each time you surf the Internet.
Since NetNucleus normally installs without your consent, you don’t know it’s there until you start noticing changes. The first thing you want to do is scan your computer to detect any potential threats. You can do this quickly and at no cost to you with ZookaWare PC Cleaner spyware removal software. Once the threats are detected, you can remove them with ZookaWare PC Cleaner’s three-step process and have your PC back up and running in no time. Get your free scan today.
NetNucleus file contents:
Also known as: