ZookaWare PC Cleaner Can Save You From AdvancedPrivacyGuard
If you find yourself in a situation where you’re using your computer and popup come out of nowhere consistently telling you that you have viruses, be concerned! Don’t be concerned because you actually have the viruses that the popups are warning you of, but rather that you probably have AdvancedPrivacyGuard downloaded on your computer. You may have never actually downloaded it yourself but thanks to Trojans, the malicious software may have automatically been downloaded without your knowledge.
AdvancedPrivacyGuard will convince you to believe that your computer is infected with all of these fake viruses via popup messages or false system scans. It then reports make a list of non-existent virus infections it found on your computer. After it’s scared you into believing there is no hope left for your computer, it convinces you that you can download their software for only $30 you can get rid of all of these infections!
This is why it is so important to ensure you’ve protected yourself from these types of programs. The best way to ensure this is to have trusted antispyware software running on your computer at all times. If you’re seeing the symptoms that tell you you have AdvancedPrivacyGuard on your computer then here are some steps you can follow to remove it:
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. Find AdvancedPrivacyGuard and remove it if it exists.
- Stop the AdvancedPrivacyGuard process if it is running in the background.
- Go to Start > Run > type taskmgr. Go to the Processes tab and stop the following processes:apg.exe
- To stop the process, right-click on it and then click on “End task”.
- To unregister AdvancedPrivacyGuard registry keys (view registry keys removal steps)
- Go to Start > Run > type regedit > press OK.
- Edit the value (on the right pane) by right-clicking on it and selecting the Modify option. Select the Delete option.
- Search and delete these AdvancedPrivacyGuard registry keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Privacy Guard
- Remove AdvancedPrivacyGuard Directories.
- To find AdvancedPrivacyGuard directories, go to Start > My Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > Show the contents of this folder.
- Right-click on the AdvancedPrivacyGuard folder and select Delete.
- To remove AdvancedPrivacyGuard icons on your Desktop, drag and drop them to the Recycle Bin.
- If you find that your homepage has been changed to some other homepage, you can easily change it back. Type in the webpage that you want as your homepage first.
- Go to Start> Control Panel > Internet Options > General > Use Current.
You can always attempt to remove AdvancedPrivacyGuard yourself but ZookaWare PC Cleaner is a guaranteed way to ensure it will be safely removed from your computer. They have been highly regarded in the antispyware industry and have one of the best programs available to remove this malicious software. Only ZookaWare PC Cleaner can ensure the removal of every possible antivirus, spyware or any other type of malicious software on your computer. If their scan doesn’t find a fix for your problem then they will send you an update within 24 hours that will solve the problem. Not many other programs can offer this same guarantee which is why ZookaWare PC Cleaner is the one to trust!